Anarkik 3D Design
- £500 (+ vat) for software and device
- license not time limited
- Falcon device 'plug and play'
- Software: non complex interface
- Device: movement in 3D plus force feedback for 'real' sense of 3D touch
Anarkik 3D Design is Cloud9 software bundled with the Falcon haptic device.
Cloud9 v2.1: 3D sketch modelling software
- for easy, fluid creations in 3D: ideal tool for 3D modelling & designing for 3D printing.
- innovative: real sensation of touching your virtual model
- 3D virtual touch (haptic) device replaces boring 2D mouse: taps into 3D know-how - easier to learn and use
- simply way more fun than other 3D modelling packages
- complements CAD, import/export models using .stl format
Cloud9 v2.1: designed by designers for professional designer makers and artists for the way we want to work.
- developed by listening to feedback from Cloud9 stakeholders, users and testers
- suits designers and artists, and anyone with a creative personality.
You can read what our users say about Anarkik 3D Design package here
In London you can try Anarkik 3D Design at iMakr, 79 Clerkenwell Road, EC1R 5AR
Please contact Anarkik3D to discuss the best package for you as the options are:
1. Cloud9 v2.1 and Falcon haptic device: £500 + VAT which can also be purchased from:
2. just Cloud9 v2.1 (as you already have the Falcon): £300 + VAT
3. Cloud9 v2.1, Falcon haptic device and courses: £500 + course fee + VAT.
- ‘Touch’ and feel the 3 dimensional qualities of virtual objects
- Move freely and fluidly in all directions: flexibility construct, interact & manipulate objects within a 3D space
- More natural way of working: real time interactions, both in and outside objects
- The means to create organic shapes and designs
- Change hardness/softness of objects as required
- Non-complex graphical based interface
- Improved Interface design
- Standard modelling functions: Scale, Mirror objects
- Shortcut keys for quicker operations, such as move/rotate object
- Support for OBJ file format (with texture mapping import capability)
- Export part of the model (export selected objects only)
- Configurable AUTOSAVE function
- Unit setting (mm, cm and meter)
- Boolean (union, subtract and intersect two objects): this is at pre-alpha stage, included as it is usable in part, a useful tool and fun!
Key Improvements in v2.1:
- Submesh – increase the number of triangles in an object’s mesh for better resolution: all triangles or selected areas
- Reduce mesh – decrease the number of triangles in an object’s mesh: all triangles or just selected areas
- Slice an object/objects with a slice plane
- create video clips and the individual frames
- Boolean improvement
- Fixed many small bugs
Notes for previous Cloud9 users.
Objects created in the original Cloud9 are compatible with Version 2.1. However, to take advantage of new features such as ‘units’ objects will require saving and re-opening before undertaking any task. This procedure converts it to the new data structure!